Sunday, September 19, 2010

Post A Comment...

Want to make the life of this lone traveller a little less lonely? POST A COMMENT! This blog is just as much my personal travel newspaper, as it is a forum for your own experiences or advice. Everyone's got their own travel tale or horror story or life-changing experience on the road to relive. I've told you mine, now I want to hear yours.

And it's super easy! Not being a rocket scientist is not a valid excuse! Simply click the comments link at the end of any post, write your desired message, select an existing ID or to remain anonymous and then click the big silver button that says Post Comment. And hey presto, you're done!

Happy commenting!

Ciao for now. xo

2 comments:

  1. comment!

    Your blog is so fun. It looks like you are having such a fun ole time in the states.

    It is making me a tad jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about what you are up to Miss Tosh! You write so beautifully and as I sit in my little cubical working for the government in canberra (boohoo) your life is the perfect espcape in my day! MISS YOU xxx love snoop xx

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Well, say it!